Are you currently in education or training, at level 3 or above, within the field of electronics?
|BTEC Extended Diploma||Electrical and Electronic Engineering||3|
|HNC||Electrical and Electronic Engineering||4|
|HND||Electrical and Electronic Engineering||5|
|Bachelors Degree||Electrical and Electronic Engineering or similar||5|
|Masters Degree||Electrical and Electronic Engineering or similar||7|
Are you studying one of these electronics qualifications either full-time or part-time?
Or are you following one of these accredited electronics apprenticeship frameworks?
|Approved Apprenticeship Framework||Duration||Education level|
|Electrical, electronic product service and installation engineer||36 months||3|
|Embedded electronic systems design and development engineer (degree apprenticeship)||36 months||6|
|Electronuc systems principal engineer||36 months||7|
If so, then you can join the IE as a student member. Only £10 per year!
Student Member Benefits
- Member email forwarder to your own email address “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- Access to the quarterly Institution newsletter – The Electron
- Contact with like-minded students and electronics professionals
- Notification of university open days and online training opportunities
- All Members are entitled to view documents in the Institution archives.
Apply for student membership by email with your name, qualification being studied, and the institution that you are studying at.