Unless otherwise decided by the General Council:-
- Ordinary Fellows, Members and Associate Members shall pay an entrance fee of £30.00 and an annual subscription of £40.00.
- Companions, Associates and Graduates shall pay an entrance fee of £30.00 and an annual subscription of £30.00.
- Students shall pay an entrance fee of £10.00 and an annual subscription of £10.00.
The minimum subscription payable prior to enrolment shall be that for one year provided that :-
- a) Members elected after July 1st in any year shall only be required to pay one-half of the appropriate annual subscription for the current year if, at the same time, they pay the full subscription for the following year.
- b) Members elected after October 1st in any year shall only be required to pay one-quarter of the appropriate annual subscription for the current year if, at the same time, they pay the full subscription for the following year.
Provided that persons transferring from one grade to another shall in advance pay an amount equal to the entrance fee of the higher grade, together with the difference of the two annual subscriptions for the remaining fraction ( to the nearest quarter ) of the current Institution year. No election to membership shall be effective until all entrance fees and annual subscriptions relative thereto have been paid.
DATE of PAYMENT of ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION RENEWALS
All annual subscriptions shall be due on January 1st of the Institution year commencing on that day. Council may,at its discretion, amend such date of payment.
Important Note – Annual Subscriptions
New members joining now are guaranteed no change in subscription for life.
Provided that they pay annually by standing order and no payments are missed.